Lettuce Cups with Hass Avocado, Tangerine and Salmon Recipe
Visit AvocadoCentral.com for more delicious avocado recipes.
- 1 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocado, halved, pitted and cubed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 6 tangerines, peeled, separated into segments and cut in half
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 lb. salmon fillet, cooked and flaked into pieces
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded jicama
- 12 small butter lettuce leaves, trimmed
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 tsp. grated gingerroot
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, toss avocado with lemon juice. Add tangerines, green onions, salmon, bell pepper and jicama. Stir until combined.
- Serve lettuce leaves, filling and Ginger Sauce in separate bowls. Allow each person to fill lettuce leaves and spoon on sauce.
- Combine all ingredients.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Technorati Tags: lettuce cups, salmon recipe, avocado recipe, ginger sauce recipe, fresh avocado, avacado recipe